This very compact flat WiFi patch antenna (Right Hand Polarized) provides 8 dBi gain with very broad coverage. The use of a circular polarized antenna on a fixed AP can be advantageous if the linear polarized remote links are constantly moving. Circular polarized antennas have equal response to either horizontal or vertical polarized antennas.
It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications in the 2.4GHz ISM band such as IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n, Bluetooth and for public wireless hotspot applications. Available in left or right circular polarization, this antenna's construction features a sealed internal brass element and an aesthetic UV-stable, UL-flame rated white polymer radome. Can be wall or ceiling mounted, as well as mast-mounted using U-bolts.
Optional mounting brackets are available.
- Compact size, 4.5 Square with 12 inch low-loss coax lead"
- Durable UV-stable, UL flame rated radome
- Low-loss solid brass element & DC Short lightning protecting
- Optional pigtails and mounting brackets available
- Optional mounting brackets available