For Extron Prices, please contact our Technical Sales Team on +00 44 (0)1202 872771 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Extron DA HD 4K Series includes one input, multiple output distribution amplifiers for HDMI signals at resolutions up to 4K. They support data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, 3D, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats, along with integrator-friendly features such as automatic input cable equalization, automatic color bit depth management, and selectable output muting. They also feature Extron EDID Minder® and Key Minder® technologies to maintain continuous EDID communication between connected devices and ensure simultaneous distribution of HDCP-encrypted source content. The DA HD 4K distribution amplifiers are available in sizes from two to six outputs, and are ideal for applications that require reliable distribution of a single HDMI source signal to multiple displays.
To enhance and simplify integration, the DA HD 4K Series offers many integrator-friendly features. They provide automatic input cable equalization up to 50 feet, when used with Extron HDMI Pro Series cables. Input cable equalization restores and reshapes incoming HDMI signals, reducing the need for additional signal conditioning equipment by compensating for weak source signals or signal loss from a long input cable. Color bit depth is automatically adjusted based on the display EDID, which prevents color compatibility conflicts between source and display. Also, outputs can be muted independently via RS-232, allowing content to be previewed on a local monitor.
The DA HD 4K distribution amplifiers provide immediate visual confirmation of HDCP authentication and signal presence for each port via front panel LED indicators. If HDCP-encrypted content is transmitted to a non-HDCP compliant display, a full-screen green signal provides immediate visual notification that protected content cannot be viewed on that display. HDCP authorization is user-selectable, allowing the unit to appear HDCP compliant or non-HDCP compliant to the connected source. This is beneficial if the source automatically encrypts all content when connected to an HDCP-compliant device. The DA HD 4K Series distribution amplifiers also provide +5 VDC, 250 mA on each output for powering peripheral devices such as an Extron UHD4K 101 or HDMI 101 Plus cable equalizer.
The DA2 HD 4K is housed in a 1" (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width metal enclosure that can be mounted in a rack or discreetly installed beneath a desk or behind a display. It includes an external, universal power supply for worldwide power compatibility. The DA4 HD 4K and DA6 HD 4K are housed in 1U high, half rack width metal enclosures, are rack?mountable, and are equipped with internal universal power supplies.
- Distributes HDMI video and embedded multi?channel digital audio signals
- Input: One female HDMI type-A connector
- Output: Two, four, or six female HDMI type-A connectors
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12?bit, 3D, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices - EDID Minder ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content for display.
- Key Minder® continuously verifies HDCP compliance - Key Minder authenticates and maintains continuous HDCP encryption between all input and output devices to enable simultaneous distribution of a single source signal to two or more displays.
- HDCP compliant - Ensures display of content-protected media and interoperability with other HDCP-compliant devices.
- User-selectable HDCP authorization - Allows the unit to appear HDCP compliant or non-HDCP compliant to the connected source, which is beneficial if the source automatically encrypts all content when connected to an HDCP-compliant device. Protected material is not passed in non-HDCP mode.
- HDCP Visual Confirmation provides a green signal when encrypted content is sent to a non-compliant display - A full-screen green signal is sent when HDCP?encrypted content is transmitted to a non-HDCP compliant display, providing immediate visual confirmation that protected content cannot be viewed on the display.
- Automatic input cable equalization to 50 feet (15 meters) when used with Extron HDMI Pro Series cable - Actively conditions incoming HDMI signals to compensate for signal loss when using long cables, low quality cables, or source devices with poor signal output.
- Automatic color bit depth management - The DA HD 4K Series automatically adjusts color bit depth based on the display EDID, preventing color compatibility conflicts between source and displays.
- HDMI to DVI Interface Format Correction - Automatically reformats HDMI source signals for output to a connected DVI display.
- Selectable output muting via RS?232 - Provides the capability to mute one or all outputs at any time. This allows content to be viewed on a local monitor prior to appearing on the main presentation display.
- Easy setup and commissioning with Extron™s PCS Product Configuration Software - Conveniently configure multiple products using a single software application.
- HDCP authentication and signal presence LED indicators - Front?panel LED indicators for signal presence and HDCP authentication provide real?time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- Provides +5 VDC, 250 mA power on each output for external peripheral devices
- Rack-mountable, metal enclosure - The DA HD 4K Series two-output model features a 1" (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width enclosure. Four and six-output models feature a 1U high, half rack width enclosure.
- Includes LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets
- Worldwide power compatibility - The DA HD 4K Series two-output model includes an energy-efficient external universal power supply, replacement part # 70-775-01, with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating costs. Four and six-output models are equipped with a 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, internal universal power supply.