For Extron Prices, please contact our Technical Sales Team on +00 44 (0)1202 872771 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Extron TLP Pro 525M is a 5” wall mount TouchLink® Pro Touchpanel with many enhanced features. We redesigned this latest TouchLink Pro Touchpanel inside and out with a new, high-performance quad-core processor, eight times more memory, and a higher resolution, 800x480 capacitive touchscreen built with scratch and smudge-resistant Corning® Gorilla Glass®. The TLP Pro 525M also features the convenience of PoE - Power over Ethernet, which allows it to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. It is ideal for any environment requiring a stylish, wall-mountable touchpanel with a fully-customizable interface.
The TLP Pro 525M works with any Extron IP Link® Pro control processor and is designed for use in AV system applications that require complete, interactive control of a broad range of source devices. TouchLink Pro touchpanels operate using standard network infrastructure and are easy to install with reliable and cost effective Ethernet cable.
All TouchLink Pro touchpanels can be customized using Extron GUI Designer software. This powerful interface design software offers ready-to-use templates for a wide variety of rooms and presentation environments. These designs may be used as is, or customized for the application by simply changing individual graphic elements.
- 5” capacitive touchscreen with 800x480 resolution and 24-bit color depth - Vibrant edge-to-edge glass display with a more responsive control surface.
- Contemporary design that complements the aesthetics of any environment
- Gorilla Glass® screen is tough, scratch and smudge-resistant - Corning Gorilla Glass is stronger and more scratch-resistant than standard glass, while maintaining touch sensitivity, color saturation, and brightness.
- Faster, quad-core processing and eight times more memory - Drastically-enhanced response and overall user experience
- Can be mounted in a one-gang junction box, or on a wall, lectern, or any flat surface, including glass
- Compatible with all IP Link Pro control processors
- Digital input allows for a connection with a variety of devices, such as sensors and switches
- Power over Ethernet provides power and communication over a single Ethernet cable
- Built-in speaker - Provides audible feedback from button presses.
- Light sensor adjusts screen brightness as the ambient room lighting changes
- Configurable red and green status lights indicate a room's availability or call status
- System connection status indicator provides visual feedback if the touchpanel is not communicating with a control processor
- High speed USB 2.0 port - For future expansion.
- Automatic clock synchronization allows touchpanel to display the accurate time and date
- Energy-saving features: Adjustable sleep timer puts touchpanel into sleep mode. Motion detector wakes touchpanel
- Manage, monitor, and control this device remotely using GVE - GlobalViewer Enterprise Resource Management software
- Fully customizable using Extron control system software - GUI Designer combined with Global Configurator Plus, Global Configurator Professional, or Global Scripter.