Available December 2018
For Extron Prices, please contact our Technical Sales Team on +00 44 (0)1202 872771 or email us at email@example.com
The DA4 12G HD-SDI is a compact four-output distribution amplifier for multi-rate SDI digital video signals. It supports all common serial digital video data rates up to 11.88 Gbps, while passing HDR, up to 16 channels of embedded audio, and other ancillary data allowed by the SMPTE and ITU standards. Automatic input cable equalization adds up to 984 feet (300 m) for SDI, 787 feet (240 m) for HD-SDI, 590 feet (180 m) for 3G-SDI, 295 feet (90 m) for 6G-SDI, and 230 feet (70 m) for 12G-SDI digital video, when using RG6 cable. The DA4 12G HD-SDI is housed in a quarter rack width, metal enclosure, providing integration-friendly mounting options into both new and existing AV systems.
- Automatically adapts to SMPTE and ITU digital video standards for SDI signals up to a 12G-SDI data rate
- Supports data rates from 270 Mbps to 11.88 Gbps
- Support for HDR – High Dynamic Range video — Provides the video bandwidth, color depth, and metadata interchange capability required to support HDR video signals. HDR provides a greater contrast range and wider color gamut
- Automatic input equalization — Compensates for attenuation on the incoming signal and automatically equalizes cables at distances up to 230 feet (70 meters) for 12G-SDI signals, 787 feet (240 meters) for HD SDI, and 984 feet (300 meters) for SDI
- Automatic output reclocking — Reshapes and restores timing of digital video signals at output, eliminating high frequency jitter and provides AV system designers with additional headroom when connecting multiple devices. Reclocking can also be selected per output or bypassed
- Passes HDR, up to 16 channels of embedded audio, and other ancillary data including closed caption and time code
- Input rate LEDs — Convenient front panel indicators allow visual confirmation of 12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SDI input data rates for quick, visual identification of the incoming digital video signal.
- Front panel USB configuration port — Provides convenient access for setup, configuration, and firmware updates.
- Rack mountable, quarter rack width metal enclosure
- External Extron Everlast power supply included, replacement part #70-1175-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7 year parts and labor warranty