16x1 DVI-D, USB2.0/1.1, Stereo Audio KVM Switch with USB Keyboard and Mouse Emulation. Includes: [DVN-16PRO, PS5VD4A]
16-Port DVI-D KVM switch with USB 2.0, stereo audio, and full USB keyboard and mouse emulation
DVN-16Pro is a dedicated multiplatform DVI-D KVM switch capable of managing up to 16 different computers through a single KVM configuration. The USB emulation technology utilized by DVN-16Pro enables immediate hotkey source switching through a remote USB keyboard and mouse. DVN-16Pro uses single link connectors providing high resolutions of up to 1920x1200 with zero pixel loss from TMDS signal correction.
- Supports Mac, PC, Linux and Sun Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
- Supports High Resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
- Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 Devices
- Control Sun, Mac or PC computers from a common KVM console
- Compatible with all major software including Windows, Linux,Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
- Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- Front panel keys-used for selecting users and channels manually
- Supports USB keyboard and mouse
- Balanced stereo audio output
- Front panel tactile switch with LCD display for local control
- RS-232 control for remote control
- Optional TCP/IP control
- Hot-key commands can be used for quick channel selection.
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB/audio ports. This means that you can listen to audio from one computer while working on the other OR scan a document and save in another computer.
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
- Superior Video quality - 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz