4-Port Dual-Head, Dual-Link DVI-D KVM Switch. Includes: [DVN-4Duo-DL & (PS5VDC4A)]
4-Port Dual-Link DVI-D KVM Switch with USB 2.0 sharing, stereo audio, and dual DVI monitor support.
- Supports Mac, PC, Linux and Sun Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix Supports dual-link resolutions up to 2560x1600 (@60Hz) and single-link resolutions up to 1920x1200 (@60Hz)
- Uses universal DVI Dual-Link connectors
- Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
- Supports all USB 2.0 Devices
- Control Sun, Mac or PC computers from a common KVM console
- Compatible with all major software including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Sun OS, Unix
- Rack mountable in a standard 19 inch rack
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- Front panel keys for selecting users and channels manually
- Supports USB keyboard and mouse
- Balanced stereo audio output
- RS-232 control for remote control
- Optional TCP/IP control
- Hot-key commands for quick channel selection.
- Independent (asynchronous) switching of KVM and peripheral USB/audio ports. Users can listen to audio from one computer while working on the other or scan a document and save in another computer.
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting