RFID Access Control Keypad with Biometric Fingerprint Reader
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
- Outputs controlled by fingerprint reader, user codes and/or EM cards.
- Biometric fingerprint reader with durable and highly accurate optical sensor.
- Quick single touch, one second user recognition.
- Operate with fail-safe (E-EDR-SF) or fail-secure
- (E-EDR-SCR) locking device.
- Stores up to 500 fingerprint templates, 500 cards and 8 passwords.
- Six authentication modes:
- Mode 1: PW (Only password verification)
- Mode 2: RF (Only RF Card verification).
- Mode 3: FP (Only fingerprint verification).
- Mode 4: FP/PW/RF (fingerprint or password or RF verification).
- Mode 5: RF and PW (RF and password verification).
- Mode 6: FP and PW (fingerprint and password verification).
- Configurable tamper alarm.
- Compatible with all standard 125 Khz proximity EM cards and keyfobs.
- NTI's EM cards (E-RFID-CRD10) and keyfobs
- (E-RFID-KYFB10) are available in packs of ten.
- Current consumption: 110mA @ 12VDC.
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.5x1.3x3.5 in (88x33.6x88 mm).
- Regulatory approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS.