Low-Cost Infrared Motion Sensor CE Compliant
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
- Registers movement in area covered: 39x39 ft (12x12 m), 110° wide.
- Condition display via LED.
- Adjustable sensitivity.
- Intelligent logic control prevents false alarms.
- Wall mount or hang in a corner.
- Pulse count adjustment.
- Good RFI protection.
- Screw terminal.
- Connect to digital input or RJ45 sensor ports on an ENVIROMUX system.
- To connect to the digital inputs, use a 22 AWG 2-wire cable. Connect the other end to the sensor screw terminal.
- To connect to the RJ45 inputs, use CAT5/5e/6 cable terminated at one end with RJ45 connector. Connect the un-terminated end to the sensor screw terminal.
- Current consumption: 18mA @ 12VDC.
- Powered by the E-2D/5D/16D.
- Includes mounting bracket for installing the sensor to a ceiling or wall.
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS.