Single Photobeam Detector, Indoor/Outdoor to 50 ft
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
- Single-beam infrared motion sensor sends alert signal when invisible beam is broken.
- Sensing range: 3 to 50 feet (1 to 15m)
- Light Source: Infrared LED, wavelength 940nm
- LED Beam Spread Angle: Approximately±10°
- Built-in AGC control to filter out lighting disturbances.
- LED indicator for power, signal strength, and alarm.
- NO/NC relay (set by jumper, default is N.C.)
- Screw terminal. Connect to digital input or RJ45 sensor ports on an ENVIROMUX system. To connect to the digital inputs, use a 22 AWG 2-wire cable. Connect the other end to the sensor screw terminal. To connect to the RJ45 inputs, use CAT5/5e/6 cable terminated at one end with RJ45 connector. Connect the un-terminated end to the sensor screw terminal.
- Operating temperature: -13 to 131°F (-25 to 55°C).
- Dimensions WxDxH (in): 1.94x3x1.19 (48x76x30 mm)
- Max current consumption: Transmitter: 15mA @ 12VDC. Receiver: 30mA @ 12VDC.
- Powered by the E-2D/5D/16D.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- IP65 enclosure.