Triggerable Audio Player with Built-In 10W Amplified Speaker
£147.84 incl. VAT
£123.20 excl. VAT
Alert & Communication Accessories compatible with ENVIROMUX® E-2D, E-5D and E-16D
- Trigger the audio player with built-in 10W amplified speaker using switches, relays or PIR motion detector sensors.
- Interfaces with the E-2D/5D/16D via the Output Relay connections. Audio play back is triggered when the relay contacts are closed.
- Four different trigger modes available.
- One-on-One Playback (interruptible). Example application: A motion detector senses when a person enters a room, which triggers the audio player to play the MP3 sound file. Playback can be interrupted by manually opening the closed circuit connection to the E-2D/5D/16D, or re-triggering the motion sensor.
- One-on-One Playback (Non-Interruptible). Example application: A motion detector senses when a person enters a room, which triggers the audio player to play the MP3 sound file. Once the audio file is triggered, the playback will only end once the file has played its entirety.
- Level Hold Loop Playback. Example application: A motion detector senses continued motion within a room, which triggers the audio player to play the MP3 sound file. Once the continued motion stops, the playback will be cancelled.
- Standard MP3 Key Mode Playback. The four wiring inputs on the E-TMAPS-10W device will function as Previous, Next, Play/Pause, and Stop triggers, allowing more than four audio files to be placed on the device.
- Load four unique audio files to the device, allowing for specific messages to be triggered.
- Adjustable sound volume.
- Supports up to 32GB of expandable flash memory.
- 4MB flash memory built in.
- Female micro USB port for connecting to a PC to load MP3/WAV files.
- Dimensions (WxDxH) in: 4.73x2.4x4.73 (120x60x120 mm).
- Current Consumption: 400mA @ 12VDC
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS.