The VGA/Component Video/DVI-D Scaler/Converter scales and converts VGA, component video and DVI-D signals to a variety of digital DVI and VGA output resolutions up to 1920x1200.
- Enables you to view video from analog sources on digital HD displays.
- Automatically detects input resolution.
- Output resolution can be selected from the OSD menu or front panel buttons.
- Upscales input video resolution up to 1080p for HDTV displays.
- OSD menu allows you to control color, resolution, brightness, contrast and horizontal/vertical picture adjustment.
- DVI input and output are both HDCP compliant. VGA output is turned off when the DVI input signal is HDCP encrypted.
- Ideal for viewing video from standard definition sources, such as cable or satellite receivers, on a high definition television or projector.