4K HDMI Quad Screen Multiviewer, Desktop
The SPLITMUX® 4K HDMI Quad Screen Multiviewer allows you to simultaneously display real-time video from four different sources on a single HDMI Ultra-HD 4Kx2K monitor. It is capable of displaying the video signals in quad, PiP, full, or custom mode. In quad and full screen display modes, the multiviewer supports 4K, 2K, 1080p, and 2560x1600 output resolutions. In picture-in-picture and custom display modes, it supports 2K, 1080p, and 1920x1200 output resolutions.
- Quad, Picture in Picture, Full Screen, and Custom display modes.
- Custom Display Mode: the size, position and selection of any or all windows are customizable. 2- and 3-source viewing is possible with this method. Maintain input aspect ratio if desired-no stretching necessary. Layer display windows and adjust transparency of each video source display.
- Supported resolutions: Inputs: 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200. Output: Quad and Full mode: Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 (60Hz) and 4096x2160 (60Hz), 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 2560x1600.
- PiP and Custom mode: 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200. Independent video in to video out resolution.
- HDMI features supported: Inputs: 24-, 30-, and 36-bit xvYCC, sRGB, and YCbCr. Outputs: 24- and 30-bit sRGB. Four-channel mixing stereo with 16-, 20-, or 24-bit uncompressed PCM audio. Bandwidth up to 594 MHz Inputs: 2.25 Gbps Output: 5.94 Gbps
- HDCP compliant.
- Fluid, real-time video performance with up to 60 frames per second (fps) in all four quadrants.
- Zoom, pan, and crop the image from any source to focus on key areas.
- Switch audio independently of video from connected HDMI sources (e.g. source 1 and source 2 video are active while only source 3 audio is active).
- Multiple audio sources can be simultaneously active in any display mode or preset layout.
- Adjustable audio gain with VU level indicators for each input channel.
- A customized text label can be added for each video window to provide easy input identification (UMD).
- Control the multiviewer through Ethernet, RS232 serial port, on screen display (OSD), front panel buttons, or IR remote.
- Cascade multiviewers to display video from any number of video sources on one screen. Each video source in the cascade can be controlled directly from the Web Server graphical user interface under Custom Mode Settings.
- Backup and restore multiviewer configurations.
- Supported output resolutions can be selected or set to auto detect optimal resolution from the monitor's EDID.
- Available options: desktop unit, 1RU rackmount unit, dual side-by-side rackmount units in 1RU
- Rackmount units can be mounted so that the front panel buttons are facing the front or back of the rack.
- Rackmount units include cable management shelf.