E-DI16DOR16-V22R Digital Input/Output Expander, Normally-Open Relay Contact Outputs, 1RU Dual Side-by-Side Rackmount
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
Digital Input/Output Expander, Normally-Open Relay Contact Outputs, 1RU Dual Side-by-Side Rackmount
- Adds 16 digital inputs and 16 digital normally-open relay contact outputs to the E-2D/5D/16D
- Interfaces with the E-2D/5D/16D via the RJ45 Sensor Port
- Digital inputs: 16 screw terminal pairs for connecting dry contact devices One screw terminal pair for tachometer; 0 to 255 Hz Accepts 26 to 16AWG wire Potential free Voltage range: 0 to +36VDC Over-voltage surge protected
- Digital outputs: 16 screw terminal pairs for normally-open relay contact outputs Accepts 26 to 16AWG wire Potential free
- Rated switching load: 0.5A @ 125VAC, 1A @ ±30VDC, 0.5A @ ±48VDC.
- Galvanic isolation: 1kV
- Supports CAT5/5e/6 cable up to 500 ft. (152.4 m)
- Control via SNMP: Requires read-write community configuration. Digital inputs are fixed values (not writable) while output relays are writable.
- Locate OIDS using a MIB browser.
- Includes 5V/3A power supply. Current consumption: 75mA @ 5VDC
- Compatible with E-2D/5D/16D.
- Available options: desktop unit with wall mounting brackets, DIN mount unit, 1RU rackmount unit, dual side-by-side rackmount units in 1RU.
- Dimensions WxDxH: E-DI16DOR16-V2 (desktop): 6.49x3.15x1.71 in (165x80x44 mm) E-DI16DOR16-V2R (1RU rackmount) and E-DI16DOR16-V22R (1RU dual side-by-side rackmount): 19x3.15x1.71 in (486x80x44 mm)
- Regulatory approvals: RoHS
- MTBF: 650,166 hrs
- Operating temperature: 32 to 158°F (0 to 70°C)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 176°F (0 to 70°C)
- Compatible with E-FSC Fiber Converter/Extender.
- Use to extend sensor up to 1.2 miles (2 km) from the ENVIROMUX unit.