1-Wire Temperature Sensor in Glycol-Filled Vial, -40 to 158°F
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
- Use to measure the temperature of objects in a refrigerator or freezer.
- Readings represent the temperature of the refrigerator/freezer's contents rather than the ambient air temperature.
- Buffers any momentary fluctuations that may cause false alarms, such as doors opening, defrost cycles and fans circulating air.
- Applications from -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C).
- Temperature accuracy: ±1.0°F (±0.5°C) for 14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C). ; ±3.6°F (±2°C) for -40 to 14°F (-40 to -10°C).
- Dimensions WxH (in): 1.38x2.81 (35x71 mm).
- Cable length: 3.28 feet (1 meter).
- RJ11 connector.
- Each E-T1WGB-1M counts as a single reading sensor.
- Up to 24 temperature sensors can be used with the E-1W.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications including monitoring the temperature of biologics, drugs, and vaccines in pharmacies, medical offices, hospitals, and laboratories; and food temperature in cold storage.
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS
- Compatible with E-1W.
- Powered by E-1W.
- Use E-FW-1 flex wire to connect E-T1WGB-1M to E-1W without interfering with the refrigerator/freezer seal.
- Length: 1 foot (0.3 m)
- Cable Width: 0.25 in (6.35 mm)
- Cable Thickness: 0.007 in (0.18 mm)
- Connectors: female RJ11
- Regulatory approvals: RoHS