1-Wire Temperature Sensor in Glycol-Filled Vial, -40 to 158°F
£53.30 incl. VAT
£44.42 excl. VAT
- Use to measure the temperature of objects in a refrigerator or freezer.
- Readings represent the temperature of the refrigerator/freezer's contents rather than the ambient air temperature.
- Buffers any momentary fluctuations that may cause false alarms, such as doors opening, defrost cycles and fans circulating air.
- Applications from -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C).
- Temperature accuracy: ±1.0°F (±0.5°C) for 14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C). ; ±3.6°F (±2°C) for -40 to 14°F (-40 to -10°C).
- Dimensions WxH (in): 1.38x2.81 (35x71 mm).
- Cable length: 3.28 feet (1 meter).
- RJ11 connector.
- Each E-T1WGB-1M counts as a single reading sensor.
- Up to 24 temperature sensors can be used with the E-1W.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications including monitoring the temperature of biologics, drugs, and vaccines in pharmacies, medical offices, hospitals, and laboratories; and food temperature in cold storage.
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS
- Compatible with E-1W.
- Powered by E-1W.
- Use E-FW-1 flex wire to connect E-T1WGB-1M to E-1W without interfering with the refrigerator/freezer seal.
- Length: 1 foot (0.3 m)
- Cable Width: 0.25 in (6.35 mm)
- Cable Thickness: 0.007 in (0.18 mm)
- Connectors: female RJ11
- Regulatory approvals: RoHS