Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
Product Datasheet Start with the Box...
The box is a rugged 18 x 16" x 8" weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded fiberglass, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. The box can also be pole mounted with the optional pole mounting hardware kit. The fully gasketed lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in machine tool gray. The enclosure also features holes for mounting Lightning Protectors or Connectors, a grounding lug and " cable conduit connector.
Due to the large size of this enclosure, it can accommodate dual sets of most access points. Mounting Plate
The aluminum mounting plate has provisions to mount WLAN equipment from Cisco, Symbol, D-Link, HyperLink and more. With the optional HGX-AMOUNT02
bracket a wide array of HyperLink Amplifiers, Power-Over-Ethernet products and Power Supplies can be mounted as well. Two of these brackets can be mounted side by side. Also available is the HGX-NMOUNT03
Universal Mounting Shelf that can be attached to the mounting plate and can accommodate additional equipment to be placed in the enclosure. The plate features four standard surge protected 120 VAC outlets and a terminal strip to supply power to internal equipment. Cold Environments
To help ensure trouble-free operation of electronic equipment, proper operating temperatures inside an enclosure needs to be maintained. With the built-in heating system, internal temperatures can be better maintained. This model is ideal in Cold environments.
- The NB181608-1H0S includes Hyperlink's exclusive solid state temperature controller that utilizing twin 200W (400W total) heater modules. The controller features improved temperature set point accuracy and can be factory modified for other temperature set points. The heaters turn on when the internal temperature drops to 40¦Â¡Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ â‚¬â„¢â‚¬Å¡Â¬Â¦Â¡Â° F (+4¦Â¡Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ â‚¬â„¢â‚¬Å¡Â¬Â¦Â¡Â° C). The heater is controlled by an integral high current solid state AC relay. The relay features Zero Cross Detection for EMI reduction. No extra room for the controller is required since it is mounted underneath the plate. (A minimum order quantity is required for custom temperature set points and other configurations.).
Surge protection is provided as a standard feature on the internal AC outlets. In addition, the unit can accept up to two optional bulkhead-mount N-Type lightning protectors to protect the coaxial cable runs. Mounted to the optional HGX-AMOUNT02 bracket, the HGLN-CAT5 lightning protector can be used with Power-over-Ethernet applications."
- Molded Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) industrial Enclosure
- Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 rated
- Fully gasketed raised lid integral mounting flange