The HyperLink HG2458-14P-090 is a high performance dual-band sector panel antenna which combines high gain with a 90 degree beam-width. Its dual-band design makes it suitable for applications in the 2.4GHz (2400-2500 MHz) and 5 GHz (4900-5900 MHz) band which and eliminates the need to purchase different antennas for each frequency. This simplifies installations since the same antenna can be used for a wide array of wireless applications. This antenna is ideal for use with the following applications:
- 2.4 GHz 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n
- 4.9 GHz homeland security band
- 5.3 GHz, 5.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz 802.11a
- 5.8 GHz ISM, UNII and Mesh Networks
The HG2458-14P-090 is actually two antennas in one. A 2.4 GHz antenna and a 4.9 GHz to 5.9 GHz antenna integrated into a single enclosure. Each internal antenna is fed via its own individual connector. Rugged and Weatherproof
This dual-band sector antenna features a heavy-duty fiberglass radome for all-weather operation. The heavy-duty mounting system allows installation adjusts from 0 to 10 degrees downtilt. Ideal for Wireless Internet Cell" Sites
This is an ideal choice for Wireless Internet Provider "cell" sites since the cell size can be easily determined by adjusting the down-tilt angle. Horizontal coverage is a full 90 degrees.
For additional information and complete specifications, click on the data sheet link below.
- Dual band: 2.4 GHz and 4.9 GHz to 5.9 GHz
- Dual feed via (2) Integral N-Female Connectors
- 10 degree down-tilt mast mounting bracket and hardware
- Includes mast mounting hardware
- All weather operation