The HG2419P is a high gain flat panel antenna designed specifically for IEEE 802.11b/g/n applications in the 2.4GHz ISM band. It offers superior performance in a compact and easy to install package. This antenna's innovative reflector system provides excellent front-to-back ratio, significantly reducing background noise and interference.
This antenna is ideal for use at subscriber sites, and offers a cost-effective CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) solution. It is also suitable for small base station micro-cell" sites.
It's unique design offers a 30% lower profile than similar RF antennas from other vendors, offering a more compact alternative to Yagi or grid antennas for medium range point-to-point links.
The HG2416P antenna is supplied with a 60 degree tilt and swivel mast mount kit.
For additional information and complete specifications, click on the data sheet link.
- Includes tilt and swivel mast mount hardware
- Durable UV-stable, UL flame rated radome
- Low-loss solid brass elements & DC Short lightning protection
- Excellent front-to-back ratio
- Can be installed for either vertical or horizontal polarization