The VEEMUX® 16x16 4K HDMI Video Matrix Switch routes digital 4Kx2K HDMI video and audio signals from 16 HDMI video sources (computers, Blu-Ray players, satellite receivers, etc) to 16 displays (monitors, 4K TV's, projectors, etc).
- Configure and control the switch through front panel buttons, Ethernet, IR remote control, or RS232.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions (4096x2160 and 3840x2160 @24/30/60Hz YUV 4:4:4), HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant.
- HDMI features supported:
- HDMI 2.0
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS 7.1 and LPCM audio passthrough YUV 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0
- 12-bit Deep Color
- Bandwidth up to 600 Mhz (18 Gbps)
- EDID learning for the support of any HDMI display device.
- Selectable built-in EDID table.
- Compact 1RU design
- Cable management tray included.
- 16 female HDMI input connectors.
- Compatible with computers and UHD video sources (satellite receivers, Blu-Ray players, etc) with HDMI video.
- Supports HDCP 2.2/1.4
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- 16 female HDMI output connectors.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions (4096x2160 and 3840x2160 @24/30/60Hz RGB/YUV 4:4:4), HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Supports HDCP 2.2/1.4
- Max data rate: 18Gbps
- HTTP, HTTPS
- TCP/IP, DHCP, UDP, ARP, TLS v1.2
- Input: 100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector. (Country-specific power supply cable included.)
- Power consumption: 150W max
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -20 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- WxDxH (in):
- Without cable management tray: 19x14.56x1.75 in (483x370x44 mm).
- With cable management tray: 19x18.36x1.75 in (483x466x44 mm).
- Interface cables between the video sources/displays and the switch are required for proper operation.
- Supports cable lengths to 20 feet for 4Kx2K resolutions at 60Hz and lengths to 50 feet for 1080p at 60Hz.
- Use HD-xx-MM HDMI cables to connect an HDMI source or display.
- Cables not included.
- Regulatory Approvals
- CE, RoHS
- TAA compliant