VEEMUX® SM-16X16-HD4K 4K 18Gbps HDMI Video Matrix Switch: 16x16
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
The VEEMUX® 16x16 4K HDMI Video Matrix Switch routes digital 4Kx2K HDMI video and audio signals from 16 HDMI video sources (computers, Blu-Ray players, satellite receivers, etc) to 16 displays (monitors, 4K TV's, projectors, etc).
- Configure and control the switch through front panel buttons, Ethernet, IR remote control, or RS232.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions (4096x2160 and 3840x2160 @24/30/60Hz YUV 4:4:4), HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant.
- HDMI features supported:
- HDMI 2.0
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS 7.1 and LPCM audio passthrough YUV 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0
- 12-bit Deep Color
- Bandwidth up to 600 Mhz (18 Gbps)
- EDID learning for the support of any HDMI display device.
- Selectable built-in EDID table.
- Compact 1RU design
- Cable management tray included.
- 16 female HDMI input connectors.
- Compatible with computers and UHD video sources (satellite receivers, Blu-Ray players, etc) with HDMI video.
- Supports HDCP 2.2/1.4
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- 16 female HDMI output connectors.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions (4096x2160 and 3840x2160 @24/30/60Hz RGB/YUV 4:4:4), HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Supports HDCP 2.2/1.4
- Max data rate: 18Gbps
- HTTP, HTTPS
- TCP/IP, DHCP, UDP, ARP, TLS v1.2
- Input: 100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector. (Country-specific power supply cable included.)
- Power consumption: 150W max
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -20 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- WxDxH (in):
- Without cable management tray: 19x14.56x1.75 in (483x370x44 mm).
- With cable management tray: 19x18.36x1.75 in (483x466x44 mm).
- Interface cables between the video sources/displays and the switch are required for proper operation.
- Supports cable lengths to 20 feet for 4Kx2K resolutions at 60Hz and lengths to 50 feet for 1080p at 60Hz.
- Use HD-xx-MM HDMI cables to connect an HDMI source or display.
- Cables not included.
- Regulatory Approvals
- CE, RoHS
- TAA compliant