For Extron Prices, please contact our Technical Sales Team on +00 44 (0)1202 872771 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Extron Government Solutions
The Extron DTP R DP 4K 330 is a long distance, digital twisted pair receiver that works with Extron DTP® 330-enabled products to send DisplayPort, audio, and bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable. It provides an effective means of incorporating higher resolution DisplayPort signals with embedded audio into DTP Systems. The receiver accepts analog stereo audio signals from a DTP 330-enabled product over the same shielded twisted pair cable. It supports video signals at resolutions up to 4K, including 2560x1600. The compact enclosure size and remote power capability make the DTP R DP 4K 330 ideal for placement behind flat-panel displays, or wherever needed to meet application requirements.
The HDCP-compliant DTP R DP 4K 330 enables the reliable, long distance transmission of DisplayPort video signals. In addition, DDC communication of EDID and HDCP is continuously maintained between a source and display, ensuring direct compatibility and optimal signal transmission between devices. The DTP R DP 4K 330 also receives stereo analog audio from a DTP 330-enabled matrix switcher, switcher, or signal processor. The analog stereo audio signal is sent over the same shielded twisted pair cable as the DisplayPort and control signals, eliminating the need for a separate cable run to support analog audio at the receiver.
To ensure professional AV systems perform as designed, it is crucial that EDID communication between video sources and sink devices is managed correctly. Correct management of EDID allows source equipment to send video and audio signals in formats and parameters that best match display device capabilities. Mishandling of EDID could result in suboptimal image quality, no image, and poor sound. The DTP R DP 4K 330 offers a suite of Extron-exclusive tools and capabilities for complete control over EDID management.
The twisted pair receiver provides other convenient, integrator-friendly features designed to help simplify installation. The DTP R DP 4K 330 supports simultaneous transmission of bidirectional RS?232 and IR signals from a control system for AV device control. Also, the receiver can be remotely powered over the shielded twisted pair cable by a DTP 330-enabled product, allowing both devices to share one power supply.
The DTP R DP 4K 330 can be integrated with an Extron DTP CrossPoint® Presentation Matrix Switcher, or other DTP 330-enabled products to support displays and other output devices at remote locations. The receiver is housed in a 1" (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width metal enclosure. The low profile design of the DTP R DP 4K 330 allows for discreet placement in lecterns and behind flat-panel displays.
Extron recommends Extron-certified XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable, shielded RJ?45 plugs, jacks, and couplers engineered for optimum signal transmission with Extron DTP Series products. The XTP DTP 24 cable is certified to 475 MHz, and utilizes a SF/UTP design with four unshielded 24 AWG twisted pair conductors inside an overall braid and foil shield for superior performance and noise immunity.
- Receives DisplayPort plus control and analog audio up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable — The DTP R DP 4K 330 provides high reliability and maximum performance on an economical and easily installed cable infrastructure.
- Input: One DTP® 330 twisted pair input on RJ-45
- Outputs: One DisplayPort, stereo audio on captive screw
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
- Supports DisplayPort SST - Single Stream Transport data rates up to 10.8 Gbps
- Remote power capability — For simplified installation, the receiver can be remotely powered by a DTP 330-enabled product over the twisted pair connection.
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable — The DTP R DP 4K 330 fully supports a maximum transmission distance of 330 feet (100 meters) for all compatible resolutions when used with CATx shielded twisted pair cable. Shielded twisted pair cabling with solid center conductor sizes of 24 AWG or better is recommended for optimal performance.
- Accepts additional analog stereo audio signals — The DTP R DP 4K 330 supports stereo analog audio from a DTP 330-enabled product. Embedded digital audio is not de-embedded from the digital video signal.
- Bidirectional RS-232 and IR pass-through for AV device control — Bidirectional RS-232 control and IR signals can be transmitted alongside the video signal, allowing remote AV devices to be controlled without the need for additional cabling.
- Supports multiple embedded audio formats — The DTP R DP 4K 330 is compatible with a broad range of multi-channel audio signals, providing reliable operation with DisplayPort sources.
- HDCP compliant
- Supports EDID and HDCP transmission — DDC channels are actively buffered, allowing continuous communication between source and display.
- Comprehensive EDID management — Proper EDID management ensures that sources and displays are easily integrated into a system resulting in optimized system operation.
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content for display.
- Front panel USB configuration port — Enables easy configuration without having to access the rear panel.
- Compatible with all DTP 330 Series transmitters and DTP 330-enabled products — Enables mixing and matching with desktop and wallplate transmitters, as well as other DTP 330-enabled products to meet application requirements.
- LED indicator for signal presence and power — Provides visual indication of system status for real-time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- RJ-45 signal and link LED indicators for DTP port — Provides a means for validating signal flow and operation, allowing quick identification of connectivity issues.
- JITC Certified — Successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in government applications and other mission-critical environments.
- 1" (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width metal enclosure — With a low profile enclosure, the device can be installed discreetly wherever needed.
- Optional, external Extron Everlast™ power supply available, part #70-1174-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7?year parts and labor warranty