For Extron Prices, please contact our Technical Sales Team on +00 44 (0)1202 872771 or email us at email@example.com
Product Datasheet Product Datasheet 2
The Extron TLC Pro 521M is a convenient, all-in-one 5 inch wall mount touchpanel with a built-in control processor. This easy to use, fully-configurable TouchLink controller combines a vibrant touchscreen with powerful AV system control and enhanced security. The TLC Pro 521M has the same highly-responsive, capacitive touchscreen as the TLP Pro 520M TouchLink® Pro Touchpanel, and adds a secure, powerful control processor, producing a feature-packed touchpanel controller in a compact form factor. For ease of integration, Power over Ethernet - PoE allows the controller to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. The TLC Pro 521M is ideal for classrooms, boardrooms, or any presentation environment requiring the visual appeal of a touchpanel and the control options found within Extron control processors.
The TLC Pro 521M can be customized using Extron GUI Designer software. This powerful interface design software offers ready-to-use templates for a wide variety of rooms and presentation environments. It is configured using Extron Global Configurator Plus or Global Configurator Professional software. The TLC Pro 521M also integrates seamlessly with Extron"™s award-winning GlobalViewer Enterprise software for complete AV resource monitoring, management, and control over a computer network.
- 5 inch capacitive touchscreen with 800x480 resolution and 16 million colors
- Built-in control processor "” Optimized for environments where component space may be a concern.
- One bidirectional RS-232 port "” Dedicated port for communicating with virtually any device via RS-232.
- Two relays for controlling room functions "” Enables control of lighting, screen settings, and other device functions.
- One IR/Serial port for one-way control of external devices
- One digital input "” Allows for a connection with a variety of devices, such as sensors, switches, and relays.
- Power over Ethernet allows the controller to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply - PoE injector sold separately
- Supports Ethernet-controllable devices: Up to 4 devices with GC Plus; Up to 8 devices with GC Pro
- Removable captive screw connectors "” Provides quick and easy connection to the controller for easy installation and troubleshooting.
- Light sensor adjusts screen brightness as the ambient room lighting changes
- Configurable red and green status lights
- Built-in speaker provides audible feedback from button presses
- Energy-saving features: Adjustable sleep timer puts the controller into sleep mode. Motion detector wakes the controller
- Contemporary design that complements the aesthetics of any environment
- Fully-configurable using Extron control system software "” GUI Designer combined with Global Configurator Plus or Global Configurator Professional.
- Extensive library of enhanced Extron Certified device drivers
- Mounts on a wall, lectern, or any flat surface including glass
- Touchpanel can be mounted on a glass surface using an optional mounting kit
- Can be mounted in landscape or portrait orientation
- Supports the Extron Control App and Extron Control for Web
- Optional white bezel kit for landscape orientation, as well as white and black bezel kits for portrait orientation are available