The Extron IPCP Pro 360 is a high-performance control processor with three dedicated AV LAN ports and one standard Ethernet port. The control processor can provide PoE+ to external devices; eliminating the need for additional power supplies. It features advanced security standards and Gigabit Ethernet ports, which ensure compatibility with multiple TouchLink® Pro touchpanels using a standard network infrastructure. The AV LAN ports are designed to control local AV devices, and safeguard them from outside intrusion or interference. The IPCP Pro 360 can be used with Extron LinkLicense®, which further enhances the capabilities of Extron Pro Series control systems. The IPCP Pro 360 is an ideal choice for controlling multiple devices and control signal types within AV systems requiring an isolated AV network.
This new IPCP Pro 360 is Extron’s first control processor that provides the convenience of PoE+ to external devices. In addition to the advantages of replacing an outboard power supply for a connected device, the integrated PoE+ feature enables power saving and resource monitoring designed to save time and money.
- Enable and Disable the PoE+ power output – Providing the ability to reduce power usage when system is not in use.
- Monitor the power output condition – Monitors the system for Fault conditions.
- Monitor the individual port power usage – Provides system notifications as power consumption approaches the maximum.
- The Extron IPCP Pro 360 can be configured using Global Configurator Plus or Global Configurator Professional software or programmed using Extron Global Scripter. For enterprise-wide applications, GlobalViewer® Enterprise can provide centralized AV resource monitoring, management, and control over a computer network.
DHCP server for AV LAN - Automatically distributes IP addresses and network configuration parameters for AV devices connected to the local AV LAN, which streamlines system setup and management.
- Supports TouchLink® Pro touchpanels and eBUS® button panels
- Three AV LAN ports allow AV devices to be isolated from the corporate network - Enable local control of AV devices connected to these ports, while securing this equipment from outside interference or intrusion.
- AV LAN ports provide PoE+ to external devices - Two of the three AV LAN ports provide power and communication to supported devices, including TouchLink Pro touchpanels and interfaces.
- Supports secure industry standard communications protocols - All IP Link Pro models use industry standard communication protocols, including HTTP (insecure), HTTPS, SSH, SFTP, SMTP, NTP, Discovery Service, DHCP, DNS, ICMP, and IPv4.
- Supports LinkLicense® - Further enhances the capabilities of Extron Pro Series control systems.
- Two bidirectional RS-232 serial ports with software handshaking - Captive screw serial ports that can control one RS-232 devices.
- One bidirectional RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 serial port with hardware and software handshaking - Captive screw serial port that can communicate with one RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 serially controlled device.
- Two IR/Serial ports for one-way control of external devices
- Four Digital I/O ports - Allows for interfacing with other systems in the room.
- Four relays for controlling room functions - Enables control of lighting, screen settings, and other device functions.
- eBUS port for connecting eBUS button panels and accessories
- Ethernet monitoring and control on each Ethernet port - Manage, monitor, and control AV devices using a standard Ethernet network.
- Supports Ethernet-controllable devices - Allows for control of multiple Ethernet-enabled AV devices such as displays, switchers, and sources.
- Supports 10/100/1000Base-T
- Supports popular BMS – Building Management System protocols, such as BACnet, KNX, and DALI - These protocols allow for centralized monitoring and control of mechanical and electrical systems that include HVAC, lighting, power, fire, and security.
- Integrated IR Learner - Captures IR remote codes from a device’s handheld remote control.
- Automatic clock synchronization allows touchpanel to display the accurate time and date
- Supports control system synchronization - Synchronization will allow users to retain and recover the state of their configured endpoints in case of network or power failure.
- Front panel port status indicators
- Multi-level password protection - Allows security to be set based on user roles.
- Fully customizable using Extron control system software - GUI Designer combined with Global Configurator Plus, Global Configurator Professional, or Global Scripter.
- Library of Pro Series device drivers and modules for use with Global Configurator and Global Scripter respectively - Start and execute projects quickly using Extron Global Configurator device drivers and Global Scripter® modules to control various display and source devices, such as projectors, flat-panel displays, and Blu-ray players. Extron offers fully tested Ethernet, serial, and IR device drivers and modules.
- 1U, half rack width metal enclosure
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient internal universal power supply - The 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, international power supply provides worldwide power compatibility with high demonstrated reliability.