Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
Available January 2019
For Extron Prices, please contact our Technical Sales Team on +00 44 (0)1202 872771 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Extron TLP Pro 525T is a 5" tabletop TouchLink® Pro Touchpanel. As with all our latest TouchLink Pro models, we designed this first 5" tabletop model with many enhanced features, inside and out. In addition to the new, high-performance quad-core processor and eight times more memory, it also features a high resolution, 800x480 capacitive touchscreen built with scratch and smudge-resistant Corning® Gorilla Glass® and a distinctive enclosure with a sleek, gracefully-sweeping back. The TLP Pro 525T also features the convenience of PoE - Power over Ethernet, which allows it to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. It is ideal for any environment requiring a stylish, tabletop touchpanel with a fully-customizable interface.
The TLP Pro 525T works with any Extron IP Link® Pro control processor and is designed for use in AV system applications that require complete, interactive control of a broad range of source devices. TouchLink Pro touchpanels operate using standard network infrastructure and are easy to install with reliable and cost effective Ethernet cable.
All TouchLink Pro touchpanels can be customized using Extron GUI Designer software. This powerful interface design software offers ready-to-use templates for a wide variety of rooms and presentation environments. These designs may be used as is, or customized for the application by simply changing individual graphic elements.
- 5? capacitive touchscreen with 800x480 resolution and 24-bit color depth - Vibrant edge-to-edge glass display with a more responsive control surface.
- Gorilla Glass® screen is tough, scratch, and smudge-resistant - Corning Gorilla Glass is stronger and more scratch-resistant than standard glass, while maintaining touch sensitivity, color saturation, and brightness.
- Faster, quad-core processing and eight times more memory - Drastically-enhanced response and overall user experience
- Compatible with all IP Link Pro control processors
- Power over Ethernet provides power and communication over a single Ethernet cable
- Built-in speaker - Provides audible feedback from button presses.
- Light sensor adjusts screen brightness as the ambient room lighting changes
- Configurable red and green status lights indicate a room's availability or call status
- System connection status indicator provides visual feedback if the touchpanel is not communicating with a control processor
- High speed USB 2.0 port - For future expansion.
- Automatic clock synchronization allows touchpanel to display the accurate time and date
- Energy-saving features: Adjustable sleep timer puts touchpanel into sleep mode. Motion detector wakes touchpanel
- Fixed 65 degree viewing angle provides optimum viewing comfort while seated or standing
- Kensington lock support - Allows the touchpanel to be locked to a table or other flat surface.
- Manage, monitor, and control this device remotely using GVE - GlobalViewer Enterprise Resource Management software
- Fully customizable using Extron control system software - GUI Designer combined with Global Configurator Plus, Global Configurator Professional, or Global Scripter.
- Supports the optional SMA-2 Swivel Mount Adapter
- Contemporary design that complements the aesthetics of any environment
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient external universal power supply optional, replacement part #70-778-01 - Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating costs.