Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
For Extron Prices, please contact our Technical Sales Team on +00 44 (0)1202 872771 or email us at email@example.com
The TLP Pro 725C is a 7" Series/2 Cable Cubby TouchLink® Pro Touchpanel with a flip-up touchscreen in a Cable Access Enclosure. We redesigned this latest TouchLink Pro touchpanel inside and out with a high-performance quad-core processor, eight times more memory, and a high resolution, 1024x600 capacitive touchscreen built with scratch and smudge-resistant Corning® Gorilla Glass®. The TLP Pro 725C accommodates AC 100 Series and AC+USB AC power modules and Retractor Series/2 cable retraction modules, AV cables, or AAP - Architectural Adapter Plates. For fast installation a simple, integrated clamp system quickly secures the enclosure to a furniture surface without the need for additional parts or tools. It is ideal for AV applications requiring a Cable Cubby touchpanel with a customizable interface.
The TLP Pro 725C works with any Extron IP Link® Pro control processor and is designed for use in AV system applications that require complete, interactive control of a broad range of source devices. TouchLink Pro touchpanels operate using standard network infrastructure and are easy to install with reliable and cost effective Ethernet cable.
All TouchLink Pro touchpanels can be customized using Extron GUI Designer software. This powerful interface design software offers ready-to-use templates for a wide variety of rooms and presentation environments. These designs may be used as is, or customized for the application by simply changing individual graphic elements.
- 7" capacitive flip-up touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution and 24-bit color depth - Vibrant edge-to-edge glass display with a more responsive control surface.
- Gorilla Glass® screen is tough, scratch, and smudge-resistant - Corning Gorilla Glass is stronger and more scratch-resistant than standard glass, while maintaining touch sensitivity, color saturation, and brightness.
- Faster, quad-core processing and eight times more memory - Drastically-enhanced response and overall user experience.
- Compatible with all IP Link Pro control processors
- Power over Ethernet provides power and communication over a single Ethernet cable
- Built-in speaker - Provides audible feedback from button presses.
- Light sensor adjusts screen brightness as the ambient room lighting changes
- Series/2 Cable Access Enclosure design offers easy access to AV, data, and power connections
- Accommodates Series/2 AC or AC+USB power module, plus three Retractors, eight AV cables, and/or three AAP – Architectural Adapter Plates per bracket
- AC Power and AC+USB Power Modules are available for US, Europe, and other major world markets
- Optional Retractor cable retraction system supports most AV, data, and power
- Included Cable Cubby Series/2 Connectivity Bracket Kits provide additional flexibility when configuring Cable Cubby Series/2 cable access enclosures
- Patented modular design for fast assembly and serviceability - AV connectivity can be installed or serviced from the top of the enclosure after it is installed.
- Compatible with TeamWork Show Me Cables - Show Me cables provide convenient connectivity and user input selection and control for TeamWork Collaboration Systems. Visit the TeamWork System Builder to create a customized system for your collaboration environment.
- System connection status indicator provides visual feedback if the touchpanel is not communicating with a control processor
- High speed USB 2.0 port - For future expansion.
- Automatic clock synchronization allows touchpanel to display the accurate time and date
- Integrated lid switch automatically wakes the touchpanel when opened and can trigger any other system function
- Adjustable sleep timer puts touchpanel into sleep mode
- TLP Pro 725C enclosure is UL/c-UL listed and CE compliant
- Integrated side clamps secure enclosure to the furniture surface - Cable Cubby can be secured in place without additional parts or tools.
- Top surface is available in a black anodized finish
- Installation routing template available
- Cable Cubby Builder is available at www.extron.com/cablecubbybuilder - Intuitive online tool for enclosure selection, pricing, and cable and connectivity selection.
- Manage, monitor, and control this device remotely using GVE - GlobalViewer Enterprise Resource Management software
- Fully customizable using Extron control system software - GUI Designer combined with Global Configurator Plus, Global Configurator Professional, or Global Scripter.
- Contemporary design that complements the aesthetics of any environment
- JITC Certified - Successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in government applications and other mission-critical environments.