For Extron Prices, please contact our Technical Sales Team on +00 44 (0)1202 872771 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Extron TLC Pro 526M is a 5" wall mount control system that combines a TouchLink Pro touchpanel with an integrated IP Link Pro control processor. This all-in-one approach streamlines system designs by consolidating essential control system components, freeing up space, and easing integration. The included port expansion adapter makes it easy to add traditional control ports when needed, directly at the touchpanel. All TLC Pro control systems maintain the same stylish appearance and high performance of our TouchLink Pro touchpanels and are ideal for any environment requiring a customizable, all-in-one touchpanel control system.
The TLC Pro 526M can be customized using Extron GUI Designer software. This powerful interface design software offers ready-to-use templates for a wide variety of rooms and presentation environments. It is configured using Extron Global Configurator® Plus or Global Configurator Professional software. All TLC Pro control systems integrate seamlessly with Extron’s award-winning GlobalViewer® Enterprise software for complete AV resource monitoring, management, and control over a computer network.
Expanded Ethernet device support: Eight with GC Plus, 32 with GC Pro
Support within programmable systems
Ability to be used within Controller Groups
- Integrated control solution combines a TouchLink Pro touchpanel with a built-in IP Link Pro control processor
- 5" capacitive touchscreen with 800x480 resolution and 24-bit color depth — Vibrant edge-to-edge glass display with a more responsive control surface.
- Tough Gorilla Glass® screen is scratch and smudge resistant — Corning Gorilla Glass is stronger and more scratch-resistant than standard glass, while maintaining touch sensitivity, color saturation, and brightness.
- Provides control of multiple devices directly from the Ethernet port: Four with GC Plus, Eight with GC Pro
- Port expansion adapter provides convenient control directly from the touchpanel: Two bidirectional RS-232 ports, One contact closure port, One IR port, Two relays
- On-board digital input port allows for a connection with a variety of devices, such as sensors and switches
- All-in-one design saves space in equipment racks and simplifies system designs
- PoE compatible — Product is powered directly by a PoE switch or injector, eliminating the need for bulky local power supplies.
- High performance processor and ample memory — Drastically-enhanced response and overall user experience.
- Built-in speaker — Provides audible feedback from button presses.
- Light sensor adjusts screen brightness as the ambient room lighting changes
- Automatic clock synchronization allows touchpanel to display the accurate time and date
- Energy-saving features: Adjustable sleep timer puts touchpanel into sleep mode. Motion detector wakes touchpanel
- Configurable red and green status lights indicate a room's availability or call status
- High speed USB 2.0 port — Used to attach the port expansion adapter.
- Fully customizable using Extron control system software — GUI Designer combined with Global Configurator Plus or Global Configurator Professional.
- Vast library of Pro Series device drivers for use with Global Configurator — Start and execute projects quickly using Extron Global Configurator device drivers to control various display and source devices, such as projectors, flat-panel displays, and Blu-ray players. Extron offers fully tested Ethernet, serial, and IR device drivers.
- Manage, monitor, and control this device remotely using GVE - GlobalViewer Enterprise Resource Management software
- Can be mounted in a one-gang junction box, or on a wall, lectern, or any flat surface
- Contemporary design that complements the aesthetics of any environment