USB-C HD 101 USB-C to HDMI Interface
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
For Extron Prices, please contact our Technical Sales Team on +00 44 (0)1202 872771 or email us at email@example.com
The Extron USB-C HD 101 converts USB?C® signals to HDMI while providing up to 60 watts of power to the USB-C source device. It supports USB?C Alt Mode video resolutions up to 4K/60 for use by any AV device or system with an HDMI input. It provides an easy way to add a USB?C device to an existing AV system. The internal Extron Everlast™ power supply uses USB Power Delivery to provide power and charging capabilities to a source laptop. For convenient mounting, the unit can be located within furniture or under a table using the included ZipClip 200 mounting accessory. The compact one-quarter rack width metal enclosure can also mount in an equipment rack with an optional rack mounting shelf.
- Connects USB-C® sources that support DisplayPort Alt Mode to AV systems with HDMI inputs
- Single connection for video and power for USB-C source devices
- Provides up to 60 watts of power to the USB-C source — Supports USB Power Delivery to negotiate power to the USB-C device.
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4 — Resolutions up to 4096x2160/60 with 4:4:4 chroma sampling at 8 bits of color.
- HDCP 2.3 compliant — Ensures display of content-protected 4K video media and maintains interoperability with earlier versions of HDCP.
- Internal Extron Everlast™ power supply — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high?demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating cost
- Patented ZipClip® 200 mounting kit included — Enables easy and secure mounting on a variety of surfaces.
- HDMI output can be extended up to 300’ with Extron HD Pro Plenum cables
- Passes EDID, embedded audio, and HDCP signals between source and display
- Front panel LED indicators for signal presence, USB-C power, and unit power — Provides visual indication of system status for real-time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- Includes LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets
- Compatible with Extron mounting solutions — Easy mounting with Extron low-profile and under-desk mounts, under-table kits, and rack-shelf options.
- 1U, quarter rack width metal enclosure — Compact, low profile enclosure allows discreet installation within furniture or behind a flat panel display.
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7?year parts and labor warranty