VCA 100 Virtual Control Appliance with 5 VCPs
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
For Extron Prices, please contact our Technical Sales Team on +00 44 (0)1202 872771 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Extron VCA 100 is a Virtual Control Appliance with integrated Virtual Control Processors - VCPs designed for centralized AV control across the organization. An entry level VCA 100 includes five VCPs and organizations can use LinkLicenses to enable up to a total of 50 IPCP Pro xi virtual control processors, providing scalable control for the enterprise without recurring licensing fees. Easily deploy these VCPs on your network, then add as many traditional control ports and user interfaces as needed by integrating control system expansion interfaces, TouchLink® Pro touchpanels, and Network Button Panels. Organizations will value the benefits of virtual control systems that are easy and fast to deploy, scale, and centrally manage. The VCA 100 is an ideal choice for controlling AV devices using an IT-friendly solution.
- Centralized AV control using a virtual control system solution — Saves on equipment space and provides the scalability necessary for enterprise applications.
- Powerful, compact appliance that hosts up to 50 IPCP Pro xi Series virtual control processors — Provides organizations with a secure solution for system installation and maintenance.
- Includes five Virtual Control Processors - VCPs — You can easily add more VCPs by applying LinkLicense for Additional VCPs.
- Fast deployment to meet the scalability needs for growing AV spaces — Enables organizations to scale AV control efficiently.
- Manage and monitor active virtual control processors using the web-based console
- Compatible with all control system expansion interfaces, TouchLink Pro touchpanels, and Network Button Panels — Provides system familiarity and consistency within Extron control systems.
- Integrate with NAV for a fully IP-based AV and control system — Integrate virtual control processors with NAV systems to deploy an enterprise-wide AV distribution and control solution that is flexible, scalable, and secure.
- Upgrade your virtual control system using LinkLicenses with no recurring fees — Choose from several control system LinkLicenses, such as those that activate more virtual control processors or enable the use of BYOD devices for primary AV control even in rooms without a physical control interface.
- Ethernet monitoring and control — Manage, monitor, and control AV devices using a standard Ethernet network.
- Supports Ethernet-controllable devices — Allows for control of multiple Ethernet-enabled AV devices such as displays, switchers, and sources.
- Central deployment — Quickly deploy control systems by uploading all project files to each primary virtual control processor. The primary virtual control processors will automatically transfer files to the other touchpanels, control system expansion interfaces, and button panels in those systems once they come online.
- Fully customizable using Extron control system software — GUI Designer combined with Global Configurator Plus, Global Configurator Professional, or Global Scripter.
- Manage, monitor, and control the deployed virtual control processors remotely using GVE – GlobalViewer Enterprise resource management software
- Vast library of Pro Series Ethernet device drivers and modules for use with Global Configurator and Global Scripter respectively — Start and execute projects quickly using Extron Global Configurator device drivers and Global Scripter® modules to control various Ethernet-enabled display and source devices.
- Compact, 1U, half rack width metal enclosure
- Internal Extron Everlast™ power supply — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high-demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating cost. Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7-year parts and labor warranty.