AAP SuperPlate 173 - AAP - Double Space - Black: One 4K HDMI, USB 3.2 Type-A to Type-B, USB-C, and Network
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
For Extron Prices, please contact our Technical Sales Team on +00 44 (0)1202 872771 or email us at email@example.com
The AAP SuperPlate Series of double-space AAP™ AV Connectivity Modules provides convenient, pass-through connectivity for HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, Stereo Audio, Network, or USB signals, and USB-C power. For ease of installation, all connections except Network utilize pigtail cables. Network modules utilize a female to female CAT 5e barrel. The AAP SuperPlate Series is designed to work with any Extron AV Connectivity Mounting Frame or enclosure that accommodates two or more single-space AAP modules, including Cable Cubby Series Cable Access Enclosures, the AVEdge Edge Mount Enclosure, and TMK 100 Series Under Table Mounts; sold separately.
- Double-space AAP™ AV Connectivity Modules for HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, Stereo Audio, Network, or USB - - Features the following connectors:
- HDMI: HDMI female to HMDI female 10” (25 cm) pigtail
- DisplayPort: DisplayPort female to DisplayPort female on 10" (25 cm) pigtail
- VGA: VGA 15?pin female to VGA 15?pin female on 6" (15 cm) pigtail
- Audio: Stereo Audio 3.5 mm stereo mini jack to captive screw on 10" (25 cm) pigtail
- Network: RJ-45 female to female barrel - CAT 5e barrel
- USB 2.0: USB 2.0 Type-A female to Type-A female on 10” (25 cm) pigtail (480 Mbps)
- USB 3.2: Supports data rates up to 5 Gbps ; Type-A to Type-B female is on a 10” (25 cm) reversible pigtail
- New USB-C: Supports DisplayPort Alt Mode signals up to 4K/60 ; Supports USB data rates up to 5 Gbps ; Female socket to male plug on a 3’ (90 cm) cable
- USB Power delivery of up to 60 W for charging small laptops, tablets, and other mobile devices
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 devices
- New USB 3.2 transfers data between USB devices at rates up to 5 Gbps
- New USB-C supports transmission of 4K/60 video, audio, and 5 Gbps of data between devices, along with 60 W of power
- Signals passed through unprocessed
- Supports DDC transmission — Facilitates EDID communication between the display and connected HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA sources
- Available in black and/or white
- Cable access enclosures and other mounting hardware sold separately