The HG913Y High-Performance Yagi Antenna combines high gain with a wide beam-width. They are ideally suited for directional applications in the 900MHz ISM and GSM bands. Typical applications include 900MHz Wireless LAN, SCADA, Wireless Video Links, 900 MHz Cellular, Non Line of Sight (NLOS) applications and point to multi-point systems. External interference of this antenna is minimized due to the excellent front to back ratio. These antennas come with a 18 coax lead terminated with an N-Female connector. It can be installed for either vertical or horizontal polarization. Rugged and Weatherproof
This antenna features a heavy-duty 1/2" stainless steel boom and solid 1/8" elements. Secure mounting is assured by a 1/8" thick plated steel mounting plate and two plated steel U-bolts. Custom Connectors
If you need a custom connector for this antenna, please contact sales for connector options, prices and availability."
- 13 dBi gain & all weather, heavy duty steel construction provides superior performance
- Heavy-duty 1/2 stainless steel boom"
- Solid Stainless Steel 1/8 elements & 18 inch coax lead"
- Can be installed for either vertical or horizontal polarization
- 1/8 thick plated steel mounting plate"