VPI's Right Angle to Right Angle CAT5e Patch Cords are assembled with T568B four pair stranded cable, and are ideal for confined spaces. They feature a strain relief boot, preventing excessive bending while reducing stress on the cable.
- When the connector of this cable is plugged into an RJ45 jack with the plug tab on top, the cable extends to the right side.
- Used to connect your network card to a 10/100/1000Base-T hub or switch.
- Patch cables and boots are the same color.
- Boots are snagless.
- Right angle L plug configuration (side-angled) useful in tight fit situations.
- Patch cables have stranded copper conductors for flexibility - great for frequent changes that occur at the wall outlet or patch panel.
- Operating temperature: 32 to 167°F (0 to 75℃)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85℃)
- 24AWG stranded UTP CAT5e.
- 8x8 (RJ45) plugs
- Wired straight through.
- 150 MHz
- 50 micron gold plated contacts.
- Complies with TIA/EIA 568B standard.
- UL, CSA, RoHS compliant.