CAT5E-RA-9-WHITE CAT5e Right Angle to Right Angle Patch Cords White 9ft
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
VPI's Right Angle to Right Angle CAT5e Patch Cords are assembled with T568B four pair stranded cable, and are ideal for confined spaces. They feature a strain relief boot, preventing excessive bending while reducing stress on the cable.
- When the connector of this cable is plugged into an RJ45 jack with the plug tab on top, the cable extends to the right side.
- Used to connect your network card to a 10/100/1000Base-T hub or switch.
- Patch cables and boots are the same color.
- Boots are snagless.
- Right angle L plug configuration (side-angled) useful in tight fit situations.
- Patch cables have stranded copper conductors for flexibility - great for frequent changes that occur at the wall outlet or patch panel.
- Operating temperature: 32 to 167ÃƒÆ’‚¬Å¡°F (0 to 75)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 185ÃƒÆ’‚¬Å¡°F (-20 to 85)
- 24AWG stranded UTP CAT5e.
- 8x8 (RJ45) plugs
- Wired straight through.
- 150 MHz
- 50 micron gold plated contacts.
- Complies with TIA/EIA 568B standard.
- UL, CSA, RoHS compliant.