Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
The CS682 takes a giant step forward from prior models in the Petite series, by offering DVI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing, and a rich bass experience for 2.1 surround systems. Another new feature of the CS682 is the implementation of a remote port selector. This means that you can now control port switching from the desktop while the switch itself can be placed in a convenient, out of the way, location
Furthermore, the CS682 features enhanced Video DynaSync technology, which stores the console monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution. Also, in addition to new hotkeys, the CS682 offers the latest mouse port-switching function - simply double-click on the scroll wheel of a USB mouse to change ports. Finally, the CS682's new Power on detection feature means that if one of the computers is powered off, switch will automatically switch to the other powered-on computer.
Featuring an unbeatable combination of DVI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing convenience, and enhanced user-friendly operations, the CS682 allows users to keep up with the latest innovations in desktop multimedia applications.
- One DVI video console controls two USB computers
- Fully DVI-Digital specification compliant
- USB 2.0 mouse port can be used for USB hub and USB peripheral sharing
- Computer selection via remote port selector, hotkeys, and USB mouse
- Audio-enabled - full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac and Sun
- Compact design, built-in all-in-on cables (2 x 1.2 m)
- Independent switching of the KVM and Audio focus - one computer can have the KVM focus while the other has the audio focus
- Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200
- Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
- Video DynaSync - Exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Power on detection - if either of the computers is powered off, the CS682 will automatically switch to the other computer
- Supports multimedia keyboards
- Supports wireless keyboards and mice
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation
- HDCP Compliant
- Firmware upgradable