Hall-Effect Current Sensors, Split-Core, 0.47in Loop Diameter, 200 Amp
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
- Measures both AC and DC currents using a split-core system.
- Available rated currents: 50A, 100A, 200A, 300A, 400A.
- Contact an NTI product consultant for other available ratings between 50A and 400A.
- Common applications include: monitoring AC variable speed drives, static converters for DC motor drives, battery supplied applications, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), switched mode power supplies (SMPS), electrochemical systems, and power supplies for welding applications.
- Includes a 7ft 4-wire cable for connecting to the E-ACDCLM or E-DCLM-6.
- To extend the distance between the hall-effect sensor and the E-ACDCLM or E-DCLM-6, simply connect longer wires (22AWG) using the included splices.
- It is recommended to place the E-ACDCLM or E-DCLM-6 as close to the hall-effect sensor as possible. The E-ACDCLM and E-DCLM-6 can be placed up to 1000 ft away from the E-2D/5D/16D unit using CAT5/5e/6 cable.
- Loop diameter: 0.47" (12mm)..
- Response time: ?7µS @ 50A/µ S, 10%-90%.
- Galvanic isolation: 2.5KV @ 50Hz, AC, 1min.
- Supply voltage:±12V,±15V.
- Output voltage:±4V.
- Current consumption: ?25mA.
- Dimensions WxDxH (in): 1.81x0.63x1.46 (46x16x37mm).
- Operating temperature: -13 to 185°F (-25 to 85°C).
- Storage temperature: -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C).