Plunger-Style Door Contact Sensor
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
- Use to monitor access from sliding doors and windows.
- A captive magnet within the plunger activates a reed switch when the plunger is depressed.
- Plunger travel: 0.25" (6mm)
- Includes mounting hardware.
- For normally closed circuit connection.
- Screw terminal. Connect to digital input or RJ45 sensor port on an E-2D/5D/16D system. To connect to the digital inputs, use a 22 AWG 2-wire cable. Connect the other end to the sensor screw terminal. To connect to the RJ45 inputs, use CAT5/5e/6 cable terminated at one end with RJ45 connector. Connect the un-terminated end to the sensor screw terminal.
- Maximum cable length: 1,000 ft
- Dimensions: 1.00x1.41x1.75
- Operating temperature: -13 to 158°F (-25v to 70°C)
- Regulatory approvals: UL