Liquid Location Detection Sensor Cable, 50 feet
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
- For detecting water presence at a specific location.
- 100% waterproof electronics.
- Detects any conductive liquid.
- Minimum puddle: 0.6" (15 mm) diameter.
- Detects liquid depth >0.1" (2.5 mm).
- M12 4-pin connectors.
- Available lengths: 10/25/50/100 feet and custom lengths up to 4,000 feet. Contact an NTI product consultant for custom cable lengths
- Bend radius: 0.375" (9.53 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 167°F (0 to 75°C).
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS
- MTBF: 10,869,188 hrs
- Compatible with E-ALDS Addressable Leak Detection Sensor.
- Use self-adhesive clips (E-CLPxx-LD) to prevent sensor rope cable from shifting after installation