Dual Photobeam Detector, Indoor to 590 ft, Outdoor to 290 ft
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
- Twin infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
- Lensed optics reinforce beam strength and provide excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, mist, etc.
- Sensing range: E-PBD-DO90: indoor to 190', outdoor to 90'. E-PBD-DO190: indoor to 390', outdoor to 190'. E-PBD-DO290: indoor to 590', outdoor to 290'. E-PBD-DO390: indoor to 790', outdoor to 390'
- Four selectable beam frequencies.
- Laser wavelength: 650nm
- LED indicator for power, signal strength, and alarm.
- NC/NO alarm output.
- Screw terminal.
- Connect to digital input or RJ45 sensor ports on an ENVIROMUX system.
- To connect to the digital inputs, use a 22 AWG 2-wire cable. Connect the other end to the sensor screw terminal.
- To connect to the RJ45 inputs, use CAT5/5e/6 cable terminated at one end with RJ45 connector. Connect the un-terminated end to the sensor screw terminal.
- Operating temperature: -13 to 131°F (-25 to 55°C).
- Dimensions WxDxH (in): 2.9x6.8x2.8 (74x173x72 mm)
- Max current (Tx and Rx): E-PBD-DO90: 64mA. E-PBD-DO190: 70mA. E-PBD-DO290: 74mA. E-PBD-DO390: 88mA
- Powered by the E-2D/5D/16D.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Weatherproof, sunlight-filtering case for indoor and outdoor use.
- Anti-frost system so that beam functions even in extreme conditions.
- Built-in laser beam alignment system.