Outdoor Oil Leak Detection Sensor
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
- Use to detect oil or non-conductive liquids in outdoor locations or in areas that are susceptible to leaks.
- The sensor includes two liquid detectors; one looking for conductive liquids (e.g. water), and the other looking for non-conductive liquids (e.g. fuel oil, diesel fuel). When there is no water but oil/non-conductive liquid present, an alarm will trigger.
- If there is water present but no existing non-conductive liquid leak alarm, the sensor will not activate until the water is removed.
- Refer to the datasheet for further details on the conductive and non-conductive detection interaction.
- Minimum puddle depth: 0.04-0.08" (1-2 mm).
- Normally-open alarm contact.
- IP 65 rated.
- Dimensions excluding bracket DxH (in): 1.50x2.95 (38x75 mm).
- Cable length: 9.84 ft (3 m).
- Operating temperature: -4 to 167°F (-20 to 75°C).
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.
- Current consumption: 30mA @ 24VDC.
- Material: ABS plastic.
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS.