Probe-Style Temperature Sensor, 7 ft, Aluminum Enclosure
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
- For use with E-2D/5D/16D.
- E-2D: only compatible with Rev C units (features two power inputs).
- Not compatible with E-SEMS-16(U).
- Applications from -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- High resistance to external influences on the cable due to digital output signal.
- Temperature accuracy:±1.26°F (±0.70°C) for -4 to 41°F (-20 to 5°C).±0.72°F (±0.40°C) for 41 to 140°F (5 to 60°C).
- Sensor is available in a plastic or aluminum probe-style enclosure.
- E-STSM-E7: ABS Plastic sensor housing with vent openings for efficient environmental temperature sensing.
- E-STSMA-E7: Aluminum probe for added thermal conductivity (applications where surface temperature is needed).
- Length: 7 feet.
- Includes an RJ45 coupler to extend the sensor up to 1000 feet (305 m) using CATx cable (minimum 24AWG).
- MTBF: 3,904,220 hours.
- Current consumption: 20mA @ 12VDC.
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS.
- Compatible with E-FSC Fiber Converter/Extender.
- Use to extend sensor up to 1.2 miles (2km) from the ENVIROMUX unit.