Optional Management Software for ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D, ENVIROMUX-SEMS-16(U), and IPDU-S4/8 units.
- Intuitive graphical management software provides an easy-to-use, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000 ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D, ENVIROMUX-SEMS-16(U), IPDU-S4/8 units and all connected sensors via Ethernet. ENVIROMUX-2D: only compatible with Rev C units (features two power inputs). Not compatible with Advanced-Cascade Configuration of ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D units.
- Units may be monitored and configured individually or in a group. Changes can be pushed to all units in a group at once. E.g. new users, mail server, network settings, security settings, system settings, etc.
- Display values and status for individual sensors or list of sensors.
- Scrolling sensor summary pages can include selected sensors from a specific unit, all units, or a pre-configured group of units. Filter specific sensors from multiple units for close monitoring.
- Sensor history graph shows readings from up to the last 120 days.
- Client/server architecture Server application actively polls all units for status information as well as listen for alerts from all units. Client application communicates with the server to read statuses and to deploy configuration changes.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Requires Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or later.
NTI will provide customer, without charge, copies of any appropriate updates/enhancements for 12 months. This software update service is optionally extendable every twelve months for 20% of list price.