The XTENDEX® 4K HDMI Active Optical Cable locates an Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI display up to 100 meters (328 feet) from a video source. Using optical fiber, the HD4K18GB-FO-xxM-MM provides high reliability HDMI signal transmission with zero signal loss in high noise environments.
- High speed and long distance transmission by optical system up to 100 meters (328 feet).
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 4096x2160 (60Hz), 2K resolution 2048x1080, HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- No loss of signal delivering crystal clear digital images instantly.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- No external power required.
- HDMI features supported: HDMI 2.0, YUV 4:4:4, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, and DTS. Bandwidth: 6Gbps per channel (18Gbps total). Supports ARC, HEC and CEC. 3D. Lip Sync.
- Optical fibers immune to signal noise.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- EDID learning for the support of any HDMI display device.
- Thin and ultra-lightweight construction.
- Ideal solution for many applications, including: Digital Signage, Medical Imaging Equipment, Airplane On-board Video System, Home Theater, TV Broadcast Station, Conference Room Video Equipment
- Connectors: Male HDMI Type A connectors.
- Resolutions: supports resolutions up to Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 4:4:4 (4096x2160@60Hz).
- Supports HDCP 2.2/1.4
- Frame rate: 60fps
- Video bandwidth: 6Gbps per channel (18Gbps total)
- Cable Thickness: 4.5mm (0.177 in)
- Bend radius: up to 48mm (1.89 in)
- Available lengths: 10/15/20/25/30/50/70/100 meters
- Operating temperature: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Operating and storage humidity: 10% to 80% non-condensing RH.