HG2410DPU 2.4 GHz Dual Polarity Omnidirectional MIMO/802.11n Antennas
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
The HyperLink HG2410DPU Omnidirectional Antenna combines vertical and horizontal polarization with high gain in a single enclosure. It is a professional quality antenna designed primarily for MIMO point-to-multipoint applications in the 2.4 GHz frequency band.
This antenna incorporates advanced dual polarization technology that allows for the interoperability of two radios transmit and receive paths. This technology allows for the attenuation of unwanted signals from adjacent channels and/or co-located equipment.
This antenna makes an ideal alternative to the Ubiquiti AirMax Omni AMO-2G10 antenna.
For additional information and complete specifications, click on data sheet link below.
- MIMO/802.11n - Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output
- Two (2) integrated diversity antennas plus dual feed system in a single enclosure
- UV-resistant radome for all-weather operation
- Includes mast mounting hardware
- Ideal alternative to the Ubiquiti AirMax Omni AMO-2G10 antenna