HG4958-17DP-090 4.9-5.8 GHz Sectorial Panel Antennas
This Item has a high shipping rate due to its volumetric weight, so it is not available to purchase online. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +00 44 (0)1202 872771 for a shipping quote for this item.
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
The HyperLink HG4958-17DP-090 Sectorial Panel Antenna combines vertical and horizontal polarization with high gain over a broadband frequency in a single enclosure. It is a professional quality cell-site antenna designed primarily for MIMO point-to-multipoint base station applications in the 4.9 GHz to 5.8GHz frequency bands.
This antenna incorporates advanced dual polarization technology that allows for the interoperability of two radio transmit and receive paths. This technology allows for the attenuation of unwanted signals from adjacent channels and/or co-located equipment. Rugged and Weatherproof
This antenna features a heavy-duty UV-resistant plastic radome for all-weather operation. The HG4958-17DP-090 antenna is supplied with a stainless steel tilt and swivel mast mount kit. This allows installation at various degrees of up/down tilt for easy alignment.
This antenna makes an ideal alternative to the Ubiquiti AirMax Sector 5G-17-90 antenna.
For additional information and complete specifications, click on data sheet link below.
- MIMO - Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output
- Dual Polarity feed system in single enclosure
- Two integral N-Female connectors
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- UV-resistant radome for all-weather operation
- 4.9/5.1/5.3/5.4/5.8 GHz Wireless LAN systems
- MIMO PtMP 1x2, 2x2 base station
- Supports IEEE 802.11 a/n applications
- Homeland Security and Public Safety band
- WiMAX, WISP, WiFi, Mobile Communication, Cell-site