Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
The ENVIROMUX® Micro Environment Monitoring System (EMS) monitors critical environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, liquid water presence, power, intrusion, and smoke. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, web page, network management (SNMP), and/or SMS messages (via email-to-SMS).
The system functions independently or as an IP-connected remote sensor for the E-2D/5D/16D. It features an integrated temperature/humidity sensor, two RJ45 sensor ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, two dry contact inputs and optional built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Sensors supported by a single E-MICRO: 1 integrated temperature/humidity combination sensor ; 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors ; 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure.
- Dual DC power provides dual redundancy.
- Available with optional built-in Power over Ethernet.
- Sensors are hot pluggable.
- Monitor (ping) up to 4 IP network devicesalerts are sent if devices are not responding.
- Create multiple alerts for any installed sensor.
- Sensor conditions can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/or be used in combination with other alerts to trigger one Smart Alert.
- Configure up to 32 alerts, and one Smart Alert.
- Alerts are posted in message log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
- Supports NTI's IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
- Integrates with various Open Source SNMP monitoring packagesNagios.
- The unit can be polled via SNMP.
- Optional intuitive graphical management software provides an easy-to-use, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000 ENVIROMUX units and all connected sensors.
- Choose between Enterprise Management Software or Low-Cost Management Software.
- Optional iOS App or Android App provides an easy-to-use interface for monitoring sensor statuses and acknowledging/dismissing sensor alerts from an unlimited number of E-MICRO units.
- Security: HTTPS, TLS v1.2, AES 256-bit encryption, 16-character username/password authentication, user account restricted access rights. Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting.
- Optional DIN mounting available.
- Use in data centers, co-lo sites, web hosting facilities, telecom switching sites, POP sites, server closets, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored.
- Use the E-MICRO-TRH(P) with a wireless router and Wi-Fi Range Extender to create a Wireless Environment Monitoring System.
- Configure, monitor, and receive alerts without the use of a wired network connection.