E-2D Small Enterprise Environment Monitoring System
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
Product Datasheet Monitors server room threats:
The ENVIROMUX® Small Enterprise Environment Monitoring System (EMS) monitors critical environmental conditions (such as temperature, humidity, and water leakage) that could destroy network components in your server room. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, SNMP traps, web-page alerts, a visual indicator (red LED), voice phone calls (via Automatic Voice Dialer System), and SMS messages (via USB 3G modem).
The system supports two external configurable sensors, five digital input sensors, and one output relay for control of external devices.
- Monitor and manage server room environmental conditions over IP. Sensors supported: 2 external configurable sensors, 5 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, 8 Remote Temperature/Humidity Sensors over IP
- E-MICRO-T: 1 integrated temperature sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, dual DC power (dual redundancy).
- E-MICRO-TRHP: 1 integrated temperature/humidity combination sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, built-in Power over Ethernet (POE), dual DC power (triple redundancy).
- One output relay for control of external devices.
- Relay activates upon alarm or via the user interface.
- Control output relays via SNMP SET commands to power on/off external devices.
- Supports IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
- One integrated view ÃƒÆ’‚¬¦¡¬‚¬Å¡¬¦¡¬ÃƒÆ’Ã†€™ ‚¬Å¡¬‚¬Å¾¢‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦¡¬¦¡¬‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦¡¬¡¬¦¡¬ÃƒÆ’Ã†€™ ‚¬Å¡¬‚¬Å¾¢‚¬Å¡¬ ¢ÃƒÆ’‚¬¦¡¬¦‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦¡¬¡¬¦‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦¡¬‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦‚¬Å“ see different Web cameras side-by-side with physical and environmental parameters.
- Any programmed event can trigger a snapshot from an IP camera.
- Monitor (ping) up to 64 IP network devices.
- Alerts are sent if devices are not responding.
- Linux inside.
- Create multiple alerts for any installed sensor.
- Sensor conditions (events) can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/or be used in combination with other events to trigger Smart Alerts.
- Configure up to 50 events.
- Setup SSH commands to be sent when events are triggered to soft shutdown or reboot machines.
- Up to 20 Smart Alerts can be configured to use different event combinations to send alert messages.
- Alerts are posted in message log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
- Automatically configures network settings received from a connected DHCP server.
- If a DHCP server is not found, the default static IP address will be used.
- Integrates with various Open Source monitoring packages ÃƒÆ’‚¬¦¡¬‚¬Å¡¬¦¡¬ÃƒÆ’Ã†€™ ‚¬Å¡¬‚¬Å¾¢‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦¡¬¦¡¬‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦¡¬¡¬¦¡¬ÃƒÆ’Ã†€™ ‚¬Å¡¬‚¬Å¾¢‚¬Å¡¬ ¢ÃƒÆ’‚¬¦¡¬¦‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦¡¬¡¬¦‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦¡¬‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦‚¬Å“ Nagios and MRTG.
- The unit can be polled via SNMP.
- Two USB ports for connecting USB modem or for downloading log data to USB flash drive, and one USB console port for serial terminal interface.
- Available with optional internal battery backup.
- Alerts are sent when there is a power outage and when power returns.
- Available with optional 24VDC power.
- Comes with a 24V DC-DC power converter built inside the unit.
- Up to five units can be used together to increase the number of sensors connected.
- Cascade up to four E-2D/5D/16D units as slaves to one E-2D/5D/16D master unit via Ethernet connection.
- Each master and slave unit needs its own unique IP address.
- Uses a single Web interface for all systems/sensors connected.
- Dual redundant power supplies for connection to two separate power sources.
- The second power supply is sold separately.
- Optional industrial small environment monitoring system for high temperature
- environments. This industrial system has the ability to operate and monitor in harsh environments at high temperatures up to 167°F (75°C).
- Optional intuitive graphical management software provides an easy-to-use, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000 E-2D/5D/16D, E-SEMS-16(U), IPDU-S4/8 units and all connected sensors.
- Flexible Zero-RU mounting.
- Mounting tabs included.
- Optional 1RU rackmount kit available; the ENVIROMUX unit can be mounted with the front or rear facing out.
- Optional DIN mounting available.
- Security: HTTPS, SSHv2, SSLv3, IP Filtering, LDAPv3, AES 256-bit encryption, 16-character username/password authentication, user account restricted access rights. Multi-language support ÃƒÆ’‚¬¦¡¬‚¬Å¡¬¦¡¬ÃƒÆ’Ã†€™ ‚¬Å¡¬‚¬Å¾¢‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦¡¬¦¡¬‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦¡¬¡¬¦¡¬ÃƒÆ’Ã†€™ ‚¬Å¡¬‚¬Å¾¢‚¬Å¡¬ ¢ÃƒÆ’‚¬¦¡¬¦‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦¡¬¡¬¦‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦¡¬‚¬Å¡¬Ãƒ€¦‚¬Å“ English, German, Chinese, and Japanese.
- Use in data centers, co-lo sites, web hosting facilities, telecom switching sites, POP sites, server closets, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored.
- Use the E-2D with a wireless router and Wi-Fi Range Extender to create a Wireless Environment Monitoring System.
- Configure, monitor, and receive alerts without the use of a wired network connection.