ENVIROMUX-STHSB Temperature/Humidity Sensor
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
- Applications from -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C) and 0 to 90% relative humidity.
- High resistance to external influences on the cable due to digital output signal.
- Temperature accuracy:±0.90°F (±0.50°C) for -4 to 14°F (-20 to -10°C).±0.72°F (±0.40°C) for 14 to 185°F (-10 to 85°C).
- Humidity accuracy: 0 to 80% relative humidity,±3% 80 to 90% relative humidity,±4%
- Supports dew point measurement.
- RJ45 connector.
- Voltage supply: 5VDC
- Current Consumption: 20mA
- Communication type: RS485
- Data rate: 96kbps
- Supports CAT5/5e/6/6a cable (24 AWG) up to 1,000 ft (305 m) (not included).
- Powered by ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D.
- Compatible with ENVIROMUX-2D/5D/16D. ENVIROMUX-2D: only compatible with Rev C units (features two power inputs). Not compatible with ENVIROMUX-SEMS-16(U).
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS
- Compatible with ENVIROMUX-FSC Fiber Converter/Extender.
- Use to extend sensor up to 1.2 miles (2 km) from the ENVIROMUX unit.