For Extron Prices, please contact our Technical Sales Team on +00 44 (0)1202 872771 or email us at email@example.com
Product Datasheet Specification
The Extron DPH 101 4K PLUS is a compact one input, one output active DisplayPort to HDMI adapter. It accepts signals up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4. Incoming DisplayPort signals are equalized up to 12 feet (3 meters) at the input to compensate for signal loss. The DPH 101 4K PLUS reconditions the outgoing signal, ensuring signal integrity up to an additional 12 feet (3 meters) from the output to the connected HDMI device. The active, one-way adapter can share a power supply with another Extron product, or use an optional 12V 1A power supply for standalone applications. The DPH 101 4K PLUS is ideal for AV applications that require the integration of DisplayPort-equipped sources into HDMI system designs.
- Provides connectivity between DisplayPort sources and HDMI displays and peripherals
- Provides active conversion of DisplayPort signals to HDMI
- Equalizes incoming DisplayPort signals up to 12 feet (3 meters) to compensate for signal loss due to low quality cables or marginal sources
- Reconditions outgoing HDMI signals to ensure signal integrity up to 12 feet (3 meters) to the connected device
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4 with data rates up to 18 Gbps
- Complies with VESA Interoperability Guidelines
- HDCP compliant
- Passes EDID information from HDMI display to the source
- Supports 8-channel LPCM and HBR audio
- Supports Dual Mode DisplayPort, Mini-DisplayPort, and Thunderbolt sources with appropriate cables or adapters
- LED indicator for signal presence and power - Provides visual indication of system status for real-time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- Compact 1” (2.5 cm) high, 2.2” (5.6 cm) wide enclosure for discreet placement and mounting in space-constrained environments - Includes fabric hook and loop tape for easy installation in any application.
- Shares a 12 VDC power supply with another Extron product; energy-efficient external universal power supply also available, part #70-775-01 - Provides worldwide compatibility, low power consumption, and reduced operating costs.