Import duties, taxes and any additional delivery or clearance charges, are not included in the item price or the quoted shipping cost.
These charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please check with your local customs office to determine any additional charges prior to purchase.
Product Datasheet Large Enterprise Server Environment Monitoring System
Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over IP
The ENVIROMUX® Enterprise Environment Monitoring System (EMS) monitors critical environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, liquid water presence, power, intrusion, and smoke. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, LEDs, alarm beacon, siren, web page, network management (SNMP), voice phone calls (via Automatic Voice Dialer System), and SMS messages (via external USB 3G modem).
The system includes three internal sensors: temperature, humidity and power. It also supports 16 external configurable sensors, eight digital input sensors, and four output relays for control of external devices.
- Monitor and manage server room environmental and security conditions over IP. Sensors supported: 16 external configurable sensors, 8 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, 3 internal sensors temperature, humidity, power, 8 Remote Temperature/Humidity Sensors over IP, E-MICRO-T: 1 integrated temperature sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, dual DC power (dual redundancy)
- E-MICRO-TRHP: 1 integrated temperature/humidity combination sensor, 2 RJ45 ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, 2 digital inputs sensitive to contact closure, built-in Power over Ethernet (POE), dual DC power (triple redundancy).
- Four output relays for control of external devices.
- Relay activates upon alarm or via the user interface.
- Control output relays via SNMP SET commands to power on/off external devices.
- Supports IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
- One integrated view see different Web cameras side-by-side with physical and environmental parameters.
- Any programmed event can trigger a snapshot from an IP camera.
- Monitor (ping) up to 64 IP network devices.
- Alerts are sent if devices are not responding
- Linux inside.
- Create multiple alerts for any installed sensor.
- Sensor conditions (events) can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/or be used in combination with other events to trigger Smart Alerts.
- Configure up to 50 events.
- Setup SSH commands to be sent when events are triggered to soft shutdown or reboot machines.
- Up to 20 Smart Alerts can be configured to use different event combinations to send alert messages.
- Alerts are posted in message log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
- Automatically configures network settings received from a connected DHCP server.
- If a DHCP server is not found, the default static IP address will be used.
- Integrates with various Open Source monitoring packages - Nagios and MRTG.
- The unit can be polled via SNMP.
- USB ports for connecting USB modem or for downloading log data to USB flash drive.
- Internal battery backup.
- Alerts are sent when there is a power outage and when power returns.
- Available with optional dual power for connection to two separate power sources.
- Up to five units can be connected via Ethernet connection or using CAT5 expansion cables to increase the number of sensors connected.
- Cascade up to four E-2D/5D/16D units as slaves to one E-2D/5D/16D master unit via Ethernet connection.
- Each master and slave unit needs its own unique IP address.
- Cascade up to four E-16D units as slaves to one E-16D master unit using CAT5/5e/6 patch cables with RJ45 connectors wired straight through.
- Each slave unit needs its own unique RS485 address value that can range from 1-255.
- Uses a single Web interface for all systems/sensors connected.
- Available with optional 48VDC or 24VDC power.
- Optional intuitive graphical management software provides an easy-to-use, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000 E-2D/5D/16D, E-SEMS-16(U), IPDU-S4/8 units and all connected sensors.
- 1RU rack mount case is standard.
- The ENVIROMUX system can be mounted so that the sensor connectors are facing the front or back of the rack.
- Security: HTTPS, SSHv2, SSLv3, IP Filtering, LDAPv3, AES 256-bit encryption, 16-character username/password authentication, user account restricted access rights.
- Multi-language support English, German, Chinese, and Japanese.
- Use in data centers, co-lo sites, web hosting facilities, telecom switching sites, POP sites, server closets, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored.
- Use the E-16D with a wireless router and Wi-Fi Range Extender to create a Wireless Environment Monitoring System.
- Configure, monitor, and receive alerts without the use of a wired network connection.